Last updated – September 2020
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, organization name and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you submit your information or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the site such as inquiring for information, requesting a demonstration, downloading content and signing up for webinars.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the MagView.com, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access MagView.com from a mobile device.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our website to:
● Send you a blog post, highlights on our blog posts, news and events.
● Send you updates and information regarding new software version information.
● Send you updates and information on new products and services.
● Send you information on new informational content that we can offer to provide.
● Create and manage your account for our CRM, Salesforce.
● Deliver more targeted advertising.
● Enable user-to-user communications.
● Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
● Perform other business activities as needed.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Accessing your communication preferences page on our website to update your preferences.
● Accessing your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.