Applied Software Inc. also known as MagView (https://www.magview.com) is a growing proprietary health software company that has a stable track record of growth in its niche market. We deliver high-quality software solutions to hospitals, cancer centers, and breast centers across the nation that helps to save lives. This is an opportunity to join a growing, dynamic & diverse team in a fast-paced environment. The talented individuals we are looking for will need to be great communicators, display excellent technical & creative skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to learn quickly.
We have a casual and fun work environment, a supportive leadership team and friendly co-workers. We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid company holidays, and more.
Our Graphics Designer is responsible for driving, developing and executing the consumer brand through print and web media. Works closely with the Director of Client Services on establishing departmental standards, guidelines, and objectives. The associate will ensure proper planning, efficient operation of the department, financial effectiveness and achievement of marketing goals. The Graphics Designer:
- Works closely with internal teams and external partners to develop content that engages, inspires, educates and drives internal and external audiences and stakeholders to action in support of MagView/ASI programs, activities, issues or strategic priorities.
- Serve as a primary copywriter and graphics designer for marketing collateral, email and marketing campaigns, scripts, ad copy, recruitment materials, education and other materials designed to raise awareness of, or deepen engagement with, MagView.
- Help execute the Communication team’s overall content marketing strategy by developing marketing-focused content that can be used across all channels and mediums, including print, digital, email, mobile and social media.
- Works with freelancers and contractors to develop content as needed.
- Manages updates to existing marketing collateral throughout the year.
- Execute strategies for re-purposing and refreshing content across communication channels.
- Create graphic design solutions for both print and digital projects on a daily basis
- 2-3+ years’ marketing/communications experience or degree, preferably with a focus on content creation.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing graphics and layout designs for print and digital communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to shift communication style to target a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to translate brand guidelines and elements across various types of content.
- Passion for thinking up new ways to reach and engage your audience—ideas big and small.
- Ability to seek out and absorb lots of information, and identify simple and powerful key messages.
- High attention to detail, especially in graphics work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects involving multiple departments and stakeholders; ability to manage many competing priorities and communicate effectively when priorities shift.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and recommendations for edits.
- Experience working with graphic designers, account executives and clients to move projects from concept to completion.
- Must have an understanding of graphic design and web technologies
- Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces
- Comprehensive computer photo-retouching and image development skills
- Demonstrate complete understanding of:
- Color theory and color relationships
- Typographic specifications (points, leading, kerning, tracking, etc.)
- Perspective and space relationships, as well as composition and grid structures
- Photography and the photographic process
If you have the creative chops and willingness to learn, work with a highly energized team of creative individuals in an environment that encourages out-of-the-box thinking. Yes, the pace is fast, and yes, you’ll be driven to confidently execute your ideas across the finish line. If you have a creative eye for composition, typography, photography and video, then this is the place for you! Joina dynamic team where the possibilities are based on your effort.
- Mac operating system knowledge required; PC knowledge is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of the following Adobe applications:
- Edge Animate
- After Effects
- Bootstrap and WordPress knowledge desired
- Video editing skills desired (Final Cut Pro X, Premier, or similar)
Depends on experience and will range from $20.00 – $30.00 per hour.
Imagine a work world where people love the mission at work and like their team. The environment is pretty fast paced with lots of continued learning required for all positions. We are a fun diverse group, that happens to work at a fun software company, that has a serious mission. We affect patient care in a positive way every day which leaves you feeling like you accomplished something positive. We like laughter as it creates a bond that brings others together. Creativity, intuition and flexibility are key to successful operation of organizations today and we try and foster that here.
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjr7A7YXB8
ASI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. ASI does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance. ASI offers a competitive salary and a positive corporate culture.
Please click apply now to submit your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.