MagView Announces Official Release of Luminary Workflow Manager
MagView is happy to announce the official launch of their latest radiologist efficiency tool, the Luminary Workflow Manager.
Luminary Workflow Manager is a vendor-neutral enterprise worklist solution that makes radiologists more efficient, more productive and more informed with the patient information they need for making the most accurate decisions.
In most radiology workflows, radiologists rely on several disparate systems to view images, reference patient data, and create their results. MagView’s Luminary Workflow Manager connects and drives all these systems for a seamless workflow.
Luminary Workflow Manager connects all imaging and reporting platforms and drives them from a single solution, increasing productivity with fewer clicks.
What’s the difference between Luminary Workflow Manager and your PACS worklist?
Standard PACS worklists are limiting and constrictive.
- There are very limited ways to order your worklists.
- Integrations between viewers is very sparse, if existent at all, requiring manual launch in multiple applications, leading to dictation errors.
- Limited worklists are a barrier to AI integration.
Luminary Workflow Manager saves staff countless hours, millions of clicks, prevents data entry errors, and maximizes overall efficiency.
- This workflow tool utilizes protocol-based automation and launching.
- It includes workload balancing for optimal reading efficiency.
- It also serves as a platform for AI and seamless integration; it already pairs with Koios Medical, with more AI solutions in the works.
- Include the most robust chat feature on the market. Radiologists can send cases to residents, other readers, or technologists in real-time.
“Luminary Workflow Manager is the product that understands the user needs and provides a one system solution. It is not only a workflow tool, that can integrate with multiple systems, but also a communication system that can be used by any kind of user in the facility. Its ability to be customizable at the user level makes it first of its kind.” Says Prachi Singla, MagView Product Manager.
Luminary Workflow Manager isn’t just for use in the breast imaging space. It can be deployed in any radiology reading workflow.
Visit www.magview.com/workflow-manager to learn more.
MagView is currently deployed at several of the Top 25 Cancer Hospitals in the United States (U.S. News & World Report). They service more than 2,500 facilities in the US alone. At 27 years in the industry, they are the first and longest serving MIS provider to the breast imaging community.
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Choosing the right Mammography Information System (MIS) for your center is a crucial decision. The system you select wil...
A Mammography Information System (MIS), which can also be referred to as a Mammography Reporting System, is a dedicated ...
State-level breast density notification (BDN) laws arose from a grass-roots effort started by Nancy M. Cappello, Ph.D., ...