Applied Software Inc., which is also known as MagView, is a growing proprietary health software company that has a stable track record of growth in its niche market. We deliver quality software solutions to hospitals and breast centers across the nation that help save lives. This is an opportunity to join a growing dynamic & diverse team in a fast-paced environment. We promote from within and are looking for individuals to go on to become product managers, developers, and engineers from this position. As such, the talented individuals we are looking for will need to be a great communicator, display excellent technical skills, be detail oriented, and be able to learn quickly.
After completing an intense, fast paced 4-week training orientation, you will be on the front line interacting with our customers, who expect excellent customer service. This training will bring you up to speed on our proprietary software along with our processes. This position will require a large amount of learning on the behalf of the candidate to be proficient with radiology and our products. We are looking for individuals that can quickly learn the domain knowledge and become experts at the technical aspects. We are looking to move these talented individuals through our support tiers to go on to become a product manager. This will mean that the selected candidate will receive our more specialized engineering training that requires some programming. We will move the right individual through the tiers as quickly as they show proficiency at each level of support. We have many growth opportunities within our organization for the right person. Come join a dynamic team where the possibilities are based on your effort.
- Be front line to take incoming support calls from customers and gather information using probing questions.
- Manage support tickets using our JIRA-based support ticket management system.
- Provide frequent statuses to customers while support tickets are worked on.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout support negotiations.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Occasional travel to visit customers.
- Frequent use of SQL commands to extract and manipulate data from customer databases.
- Light scripting and programming tasks as assigned.
- Have a basic understanding of our business objectives and how the program delivers them.
DESIRED & REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: College degree with Computer Science focus is highly desired.
- Required SQL & prior programming experience (education or work experience).
- 1-2 years of directly related help desk experience is desired.
- Good written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills are required.
- Good consultative, customer focus, & service skills are required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
Depends on experience and will range. We offer an excellent benefits package and 401k matching once offered a salaried position.
Imagine a work world where people love the mission at work and like their team. The environment is pretty fast-paced with lots of continued learning required for all positions. We are a fun, diverse group, who happens to work at a fun software company that has a serious mission. We affect patient care in a positive way every day, which leaves you feeling like you accomplished something positive. We like laughter as it creates a bond that brings others together. Creativity, intuition, and flexibility are key to the successful operation of organizations today, and we try and foster that here.