Treatment & Survivorship
MagView’s Patient Navigator helps case managers and care coordinators navigate patients through the continuum of breast care, from initial imaging through treatment and beyond. MagView’s Patient Navigator software, developed by navigators for navigators, provides user-definable navigation worklists, automated reminders and overdue follow-up flags to ensure no patient falls through the cracks. Patient Navigator improves access to patient demographics and information with a complete snapshot of all contacts, documents, imaging findings and pathology in a single window. Based on the NCBC Breast Patient Navigation Matrix, MagView allows each site to completely customize every stage and step to match existing protocols.
Single source for all patient information
The MagView Patient Navigator allows you to create a single system that incorporates all relevant patient information, documentation and resources necessary to efficiently track each patient’s navigation path. Patient Navigator provides immediate access to patient breast history, imaging results, BI-RADS findings, contacts, pathology, documents and appointment reminders.
Seamlessly integrate with MagView
To eliminate redundant data entry, Patient Navigator can be used in unison with MagView’s Mammography Information System. Data collected as part of the MQSA Medical Outcomes Audit is automatically integrated with the navigation console without extra data entry. Incorporating the imaging workflow provides additional reporting and benchmarking benefits such as Imaging and Biopsy Timeliness of Care, Cancer Summary Statistics, Biopsy Wait Times, and Surgical Biopsy QA.
Customized to your protocols
Choose whether to start with the NCBC Breast Patient Navigation Matrix or custom-define the stages and steps for your facility. Sites can tailor Patient Navigator to match existing protocols by defining breast history categories, user-defined reminders, custom forms, configurable contact types, available risk assessment models, and much more.
- Track patients through each stage of the navigation process; document completed steps within each stage
- User-defined protocols for each navigation stage
- User-defined forms, such as Tumor Board Reports
- Document patient contacts, barriers, appointments, reminders
- Define reminders and rules-based alerts
- Integrate with imaging department data and tracking to reduce redundant data entry
- Single source for all patient information, documentation, and resources
- Expandable to other cancer patient navigation protocols