Electronic patient history module
reduces staff data entry
- Patient enters history on iPad, tablet or at home via web; answers instantly upload into MagView.
- Breast history is stored for next check-in.
- Guardians ensure patient answers key questions; branching Q&A logic intelligently presents only necessary questions to patient.
- Large fonts with a single question per screen, designed for breast centers and their patients.
- The latest mobile technology allows technologists to be free from a workstation to enter and check patient data
- Technologist iPad or other tablet device goes with them and works over secure wireless
- Full workflow management from patient arrival through imaging through radiologist approval of images
- Automatically calculates and displays breast cancer risk based on collected history.
- Open-ended support for popular risk models: Gail, NCI, BRCAPro, Tyrer-Cuzick (IBIS).
- Supports your high-risk screening program by flagging high-risk patients in real-time.
- Automatically inserts the patient’s risk score (or any text you choose) into the MagView-generated radiologist report and patient lay summary.