Most customizable HL-7 interfaces of any mammography information vendor
- Can interface with any HL-7 compliant EMR, HIS, RIS, PACS, VR, CAD, Billing, Scheduling, Pathology, or other system.
- Can take any HL-7 segment and map to any field in MagView; can populate any value in any segment.
- Supports all HL-7 message types, including (but not limited to) ADT, ORM, ORU, MFN, SIU, MDM.
- Ability to match the interface message specs of the upstream system to reduce project costs and delays.
Supports context sharing with digital imaging workstations
- Synchronizes displayed patients between MagView and review workstations.
- Reduces errors, clicks and time to open patient across multiple systems.
- Synchronization with all digital imaging workstation manufacturers and support XML, CCOW, direct TCP/IP, shared file formats and more.
- For more information, please see the details of our workstation interface here.
Support for additional interface formats as well as custom interfaces
- Results extraction interface receives finalized results from external dictation / RIS system.
- Scheduling interface receives appointments and intelligently suppresses recall letters for patients with scheduled appointments, to reduce confusion.
- Pathology interface receives pathology results from external pathology system.
- DICOM “brokerless” interface allows work list query by modality units.
- DICOM “C-move” pre-fetch engine requests PACS archive to send prior images to local review workstation.