Every MagView project comes with a dedicated Project Manager
When you choose MagView for your mammography information system needs, a Project Manager is assigned to assess your facility, and manage the project throughout the entire life cycle of the project. Our Project Managers have years of experience – not only working with MagView and our customers – but in the breast imaging field. That experience is leveraged to work with our new customers to ensure a smooth transition to using the MagView software.
At MagView, we pride ourselves on having a dedicated implementation group. That group is committed to our newest customers – and will be with them from the sales process through go-live to a transition into our support group.
The project manager will:
Provide a project plan for approval from your team.
- Project plan outlines objectives, tasks and milestones required for the implementation of MagView.
- Outline project scope.
- Establish project goals and objectives
- System Workflow
- Project timeline
Host weekly and as needed conference calls.
- Calls highlight recently completed activities, next steps, risks to the project requiring management attention, milestones.
- Summary of tasks scheduled for completion in the next week.
- Summary of issue status and resolutions.
The Project Manager will coordinate all of the implementation resources throughout the project.
- Facility Project Manager
- Super User(s)
- Customer Interface Resources
- Mammography / Breast Imaging Coordinator
- Radiologist Lead / Radiology Manager
- MagView Project Manager
- MagView Interface Resources
- MagView Technical Resources
- MagView Implementation Manager