Easy to collect pathology increases staff efficiency
- Collects data to satisfy all requirements of MQSA Medical Outcome Audit.
- Automatically calculates all true positive, false positive, true negative and false negative statistics based on imaging and pathology results.
- Unlimited pathology records for each patient allows staff to enter pathology data for lesions not imaged at your facility, and not recommended for biopsy.
Advanced pathology collection scales to collect data for additional programs
- Collects surgical pathology data to provide a complete snapshot of a patient’s history.
- Allows navigators, registry staff, nurses and research staff to collect advanced data for each lesion, based on the College of American Pathologists (CAP) protocols.
- Collects data for accreditation and quality initiative programs such as: National Quality Measures for Breast Centers (NQMBC), National Mammography Database (NMD), National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
Add-ons to streamline pathology collection workflow
- Reduce misplaced pathology results with optional pathology scanning module that permanently stores pathology records – especially for outside pathologies.
- Improve pathology turn-around time with optional pathology interface that flags incoming results in pathology worklist and allows report to be viewed at any time.