User-defined phases navigate patient through continuum of breast care
- Identify patients eligible for navigation with user-defined alerts based on imaging, pathology or other trigger.
- Customizable stages and steps ensure continuous progress in a timely manner; based on the NCBC Navigation Matrix or your own existing navigation protocol.
- Automated reminders and overdue follow-up flags decrease outmigration.
Integrated navigation improves access to results and reduces data entry
- MagView Patient Navigator replaces multiple systems by providing a single repository for imaging and pathology results, tumor data, scanned records, patient contacts and patient letters.
- Integrated navigation in a single application reduces need for additional interfaces and costs.
- Navigator module virtually eliminates redundant data entry by leveraging data already being captured through your MQSA-tracking and imaging center’s workflow.
User-defined data collection improves quality of care
- Customizable data entry fields (e.g., barriers to care, patient profiles, clinical indicators) can be used for accreditation programs, quality improvement initiatives, custom queries, forms and reports.
- Allows sites to define their own forms for multi-disciplinary conference, surgical consults, intake, end of treatment documentation and more.