MagView Technical Account Specialist / Project Manager
Applied Software Inc. also known as MagView is a growing proprietary health software company that has a stable track record of growth in its niche market. We deliver quality software solutions to hospitals and breast centers across the nation that helps save lives. We have a diverse team of talented individuals that strive for excellence and love to help each other and our customer’s. The ideal candidate we are looking for will enjoy the challenge of working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, working with senior staff, and providing field oversight on a variety of projects. Further, this individual will act as an account manager in some duties to manage customer relationships with our some of largest clients. In other areas this position will require top notch project management skills to take over closing projects and transition them to support. This job will require some travel to implement our software. An ideal candidate must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time as needed and willing to learn all about our proprietary software solutions in order to become a subject matter expert. We will train the right individual for success in this position so please apply if you are a self-starter and motivated individual. We have many growth opportunities with-in our organization for the right person. Come join a dynamic team where the possibilities are based on your effort.
After completing an intense, fast paced 4-week training orientation, you will be given small projects to build your skill set up for the next few months operating as a MagView project manager. You will also enter our support role for 1-2 months to learn that position as well. This position will require a large amount of learning on the behalf of the candidate in order to be proficient with the radiology domain and our products. The MagView Technical Account Specialists is accountable for leading / overseeing all aspects of maintaining our customer relationships. That is from Implementation to transition into support. This includes: relationship building, sending professional written and verbal communication, escalation of support issues to the right resources, alerting upper management to possible risks while putting a mitigation plan in place, ensuring our customers receive top notch customer service by acting as their single point of contact. It is the Technical Account Specialists’s responsibility to ensure we are delivering our support services in a way that meets our SLA’s, and further meets or exceeds the customer’s quality expectations. We are looking for individuals that can quickly learn the radiology domain knowledge and become subject matter experts on our proprietary software products. We want to deliver a customer service experience our customers will evangelize.
- Drive achievement of projects/program success factors
- Drive project or account management execution. Provide direction and oversight throughout customer lifecycle to stakeholders to meet applicable business requirements
- Engage appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation
- Act as an internal advocate for the customer
- Identify, coordinate, and communicate customer issue impact
- Coordinate, document, and communicate support plans and requirements
- Accountable for understanding business objectives and how the projects/program deliver them; driving adjustments in projects/program to more effectively achieve desired business results
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes both inside and outside the projects/program
- Ability to predict risk areas, design mitigation/contingency strategies and execute on these strategies to avoid issues
- Education: College degree
- 1-2 years of directly related project management experience highly desired
- Good written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills
- Good consultative, customer focus & service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint)
- Technical knowledge of programming or SQL is desired but not required
Depends on experience and will range anywhere from 40,000-65,000 + an excellent benefits package and 401k matching once offered a salaried position. Most hires will start hourly at a range of $18.00 - $30.00 per hour.
Imagine a work world where people love the mission at work and like their team. The environment is pretty fast paced with lots of continued learning required for all positions. We are a fun diverse group, that happens to work at a fun software company, that has a serious mission. We affect patient care in a positive way every day which leaves you feeling like you accomplished something positive. We like laughter as it creates a bond that brings others together. Creativity, intuition and flexibility are key to successful operation of organizations today and we try and foster that here.
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNjr7A7YXB8
ASI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. ASI does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance. ASI offers a competitive salary and a positive corporate culture.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and information here