Implementation and Planning
MagView offers comprehensive implementation services with every system we sell. We understand that the key to the success of any project is a focus on the entire system. This includes the full information system: people, processes and software. While we pride ourselves in offering software products that are the best on the market – we know that it is even more important that the software is properly implemented with the proper support to ensure the system as a whole works for our customers – and their patients.
- During the kick-off phase of the project the implementation team will identify roles and responsibilities.
- Implementation team will conduct a workflow review and consult on a customer-specific workflow plan.
- The implementation team will also:
- Review the completed implementation survey
- Perform the table build based on information delivered by the customer
- Configure and customize the system based on customer preferences
- Plan and conduct application unit testing
- Plan and conduct integrated testing of the system
- Conduct remote pre-training activities with designated MagView super-users and key staff
- Develop on-site training and go-live plan
A MagView project typically breaks down into four phases. Three implementation phases and one go-live phase:
- Phase I: Project planning and decision-making
- Phase II: Installation, configuration and testing
- Phase III: On-site training and go-live
- Phase IV: Support and maintenance
The Project Plan defines the following:
- Project purpose
- Roles and responsibilities
- Project process and communication plan
- Project scope, objectives and benefits
- Planned system workflow
- Project timeline