MagView introduced it's first Healthcare Information System in 1982, more than 25 years ago. Since that time, MagView has made a strong commitment to developing products using the latest technology and development architecture to provide the end-user with the most reliable, best performing, most flexible solutions available. Our philosophy has always been to match the best development platform with each user need.
Custom database fields expand MagView to support your workflow
- User-definable data fields to collect custom data points via GUI or interface.
- Store and search multiple IDs per patient account.
- Supports single-sign on and auto-login.
- Custom data conversion can backload historical data from your existing HIS, RIS, MIS or other system.
- Document Management scanning and importing for a paperless workflow.
Custom reports can query any data you are collecting
- Unlimited custom built reports allow you to report on any data element you are capturing, with user- defined filters, menus and report layouts.
- Database can be queried with customer’s existing report writers, such as Crystal Reports. Reports and practice management tools designed for breast centers.
- Monitor patient follow-up, exam status, practice volume and staff productivity.
- Reports designed exclusively for breast centers that include timeliness of care statistics, wait times, benchmarking, cancer statistics, surgical biopsy quality assurance and more. Reports for National Accreditation and Data Registry Programs at the click of a button.
- MQSA Medical Outcomes Audit — Originally developed for the ACR, MagView exceeds the basic requirements of MQSA and adheres to the stringent BI-RADS quality assurance standards.
- American College of Radiology National Mammography Database (ACR NMD)
- National Consortium of Breast Centers National Quality Measures for Breast Centers (NCBC NQMBC)